今日のShow ＆Tellのテーマは「5つの項目（1. 一番短い鉛筆、2. 私、3. 家から学校までの距離、4. ベッド、5. その他何でも）について長さをmm, cm, m, kmを使って紹介」でした。
I will make a short story about my shortest pencil. "Hello I am his shortest pencil. I only have 5mm tall." pencil said. "First, I had 17cm. But he studied hard so I become very short."
I am 1m 25cm tall. If I were pencil, I am very long pencil. The way to my school is not far. I walked about 700 steps. My one step size is 50cm. It means the distance is 350m. My bed is 95cm wide, 1m 95cm long.
Do you know how long is around the Earth? The answer is 40,000km!!
I measured the shortest pencil. It is about 6cm 6mm. I think it is the shortest pencil in my house. Next, I measured myself. I was about 133cm long. I am taller than my brother but shorter than the other family members like my mum, dad or even my sister. Then I measured from my home to school. It only had 550m. It was shorter than I thought. After that I measured my bed. It is about 205cm long. It was quite hard to measure it but I managed to do that. Finally, I measured a book. The book was about 20cm 9mm. It was longer than I thought.
1. Shortest pencil - My friend was using the shortest pencil. I think it is 5cm. I can't use 5cm pencil! My friend said "it's not so hard for me".
2. Me - I think I am 130cm. I measured at school, but they didn't say.
3. House to School - House to school takes 1 -1.1km.
4. My bed - My bed is 2m. It's not so big bed. But it is good.
5. Dog - My dog has a long tail like 30cm. My cousin said it is too long!